Friday, May 4, 2012

Passion Time.

Hey people! Today at Enrich we got to pick what we are going to do for passion time. Passion time is when we get some time from next week to do something that  we are passionate about. I'm doing for my passion time ............ Diabetic cooking because I'm a type 1 diabetic.I'm going to make my own diabetic foods with only diabetic stuff and then all my successful recipes I'm going to put on my blog and then type up and then print then and put them into a recipe book and I'm even going to try and make up my own diabetic flavors. The reason why I'm doing this is because I'm sick of going into food stores and coffee stores and seeing all that sugary goodness which is really bad and having to have miserable pastries while  my little brother eats sugary foods.So that is why I'm doing Diabetic cooking for my passion time.


2 comments:

  1. Wilson,

    I love the way that you like to educate others about diabetes - you show such great leadership skills. I would be interested to hear about these recipes of yours and what they involve.

    Miss M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wilson.I love some of your posts!The photo of your shadow is fab and would look great on the wall.

    I'll be very happy to do some diabetic baking if you can create the recipes! Here's a challenge though - I don't want to use artificial sweetener. What could we use instead?

    Also recipes with low GI foods for your meals are important not just sugar free 'sweet' things. Can you help with meals too???????

    May the Force be wth You!

    Mum

    ReplyDelete