Friday, September 7, 2012


Custom Glitter Text


Jimmy Cowan's signature!
At Enrich was a day of projects but to start the day we played a game of chess. I first played Charlie and lost then I played Matt and lost again but a game of chess is a game of chess after all. Next we went straight into our environment project, so Matt and I got our description of our blog done and we figured what we our going to post next once we have finished the one we are doing now.Then after morning tea we went and watched a video about how polluted earth water is and we discussed what it told us and what questions we had about it. Then we played a Wilson game called bullseye but we had changed it a bit. By the way I got to be the ball runner for the Southland Stags vs Otago game in Invercargill and I got to keep my shirt and I got my shirt signed by the Stags and one of them was All Black Jimmy Cowan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment