Friday, September 21, 2012


Custom Glitter Text


Today at Enrich we started off with a game of chess and I played Dylan and moved up 5 positions yes! After morning tea we moved into Passion time and I completed yet another one of my Minecraft comics   This one is called Rise of the Nether and it is so cool! And you can watch a video copy up top of this post!!!! Next after lunch we moved into P4C. In P4C today we talked about this topic, do we have the right to pollute? And we talked about  how much rubbish we could save if we changed from plastic milk bottles to the good old glass bottles:) Once we had finished P4C we had another attempt  at Piccadilly Circus and guess what!  We got the fastest time for one ball - 35.4 seconds. Go us! And now I'm off to do my environment project - see ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment