Monday, March 11, 2013


Custom Glitter Text

Done!!!! Finally I had finished my passion time proposal, Now time to go show a teacher. I slowly headed over to Katie to get it checked but Oh no she was with someone else.
 Oh well I will just have to wait a minute, then, let down again!  All of a sudden I saw the five or six person line in front of me then inside I could hear myself crying NNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Five minutes later the line moved forward, then two minutes later I was upside down chatting away to everyone possible.  Finally it was my turn,  a couple of minutes later I had to start again - oh well. At least I know what I want to do now, I'm going to film a documentary and enter this years MADE awards.
At the start of the morning we watched a movie call Caine's arcade, about a 9 year old boy who made an arcade out of cardboard! If you want to watch this video click the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faIFNkdq96U
After that we played a Wilson game  where there are four hoops and 4 bean bags and you have to chuck beanbags into the hoop within a 3 minute time limit. You need 2 - 4 teams each with an even amount of players. You can play the game in many ways like  - Get them in in order or with each hoop having an amount of points.

1 comment:

  1. MADE awards! That's exciting! You will have to either show me or take some photos of your storyboard so we can explain it to the rest of the class. What is the criteria for the MADE awards? Did Caine's Arcade give you any inspiration?

    Mrs Dawson

    ReplyDelete