Monday, March 18, 2013


Custom Glitter Text

"Yes!" I told myself. Finally I thought of my topic for my documentary......  THE MARMITE DROUGHT!!! Great I can get started. So I began the documentary on THE MARMITE DROUGHT!!!!!! Drag, drop and type was my pattern and boy that pattern was effective.  I now have 19 seconds of movie and most of my storyboard done. Now what to do next? "Check!" 

"Not now." Oh no Jayden has killed my bishop I must avenge it. Yes I have his Queen. "Checkmate Jayden. Good game." "You too Wilson." Yes I had bet Jayden at chess and moved 4 spots against my arch rival Max.

"Blue, Red, Green,Yellow, Purple and Magenta, Yes I had earnt my colour and that was cerise! The aim of this game is first you have 4-5 people standing up the front, and they have a colour on their back, (it is just a sticky note with a colour written on it). The people up the front stand in a line, and say their colour, and then everyone else has to close their eyes and the people up the front with the colours on their back swap places.  The audience then has a turn at guessing the order of the colours.  If they guess correctly, they get a colour, and they get added to the list of colours to remember! Can't wait for next week to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment