Monday, April 15, 2013

Last day of Term 1

Man what a busy term!!! The time has come once again for a  two week holiday YAH!!! But lets get back to today. Once again we started off with passion time And I sent an email to Cue Tv to ask if after the holidays I can come in for a visit to see how they do their filming and how they edit their films and  now I'm waiting for a reply. I also got some more facts and progress for my documentary and I have a minute 15 seconds of film done and after the holidays I'm going to start filming interviews and stuff everything is going great!!! After morning tea we edited some of our pictures from our patterns field trip on iphoto and then we put them into a keynote. In my keynote everything was either beauty, order, strength or survivability and now after this I'm going to do my technology challenge. See ya, have a good holiday and drive safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment