Monday, May 6, 2013

The new term

Back at Enrich already! Man the holidays went fast. To start our first day back we had a game of chess and I challenged Madison and won, and now I'm just outside the top ten on the chess leader board. 

After that we had a talk about some of the models of giftedness. From that we learnt ability alone will not produce outstanding accomplishments. We also talked about Gagnes model of giftedness and found out that he and Tannebaum both think chance is a huge part of giftedness.

Next for the day was passion time and I got my email from cue TV. I'm going for a visit next Monday That will be awesome!!!! 
I also got a couple of people to come and give their vote while I recorded them on if they like marmite or not, sadly most people said no but one

person said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment