Monday, May 20, 2013

Student teachers

To start our day we did chess. In my first game I played Jacob and bet him. In my second game I played Sophia and won by points so I'm now eighth on the leader board. Once that was done we did student lead workshops and I went to Max's workshop which was all about Scratch. At the workshop we learnt how to make our own game by learning how to make the  characters move by controls. Also we learnt how to give the characters life and how to make them lose life and to make them lose life we learnt how to make the characters attack. Once we had finished our game we moved into passion time. Today for passion time I did some interviews and I got four done. I interviewed Max, Alex, Jacob and Miro. I think that one day that these guys will be movie stars. I'm now editing the footage and putting them into my i-Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment