Monday, August 19, 2013

A day @ circus Enrich

Where to put this one, where to put that one? "I know were that goes. These where some of the things I said during the patterns workshop today.  Today, we had to order important events from 2000 - 2006.  We were looking at similarities and differences in this timeframe, as well as any patterns we could see.
To start the day I had a game of chess against Madison and won holding onto 5th place on the leaderboard. Once chess was done it was time for infographics with Katie. Infographics, well the name really says it all. At infographics I learnt about a programme called Prezi which lets me make a presentation about whatever I want. It's sort of like Keynote, but more interactive. After that we had Miro's sister Lauren, come in from Circus Aoteroa to talk about what she does in the circus. Once Miro's sister had left we moved into passion time and I've almost finished my movie. All I have to do is add some voice overs and check everything and I will be done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment