Monday, August 26, 2013

Documentary Completion.

Once chess was over this morning, I spent pretty much every single minute of my day working on my documentary! I've been working so hard on this, but it was all worth it. I've made the greatest five minute movie ever, in history!
I've been adding and editing all day long to get my documentary done and finally I've got the five minutes of footage (genius)! I've mixed my good ideas with some hard work and determination, I've put it all in the oven and produced one documentary! I also learnt that there is a university named after Justus Liebig, (the man who invented Marmite). Also did you know that Justus Liebig is known as the father of the fertiliser industry. Today we also had some guests from the ILT and the ILT Foundation come in to have a look at what we do here at Enrich@ILT.

No comments:

Post a Comment