Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bullying


Today at enrich we did a bullying workshop. We talked about who are bullies , why do people bully and what is bullying? Some of the questions we were asked were can younger people bully you ,can adults bully you , can adults bully each other , can people smaller than you bully you . Another thing was do you have a nickname and can people bully you with nicknames.My answers are yes I have 2 nicknames and for the 2nd part of the question yes people can bully you with nicknames but I'm lucky I don't get bullied with nicknames but when I was a year two I was bullied but the next year the bully moved away never to be seen by me again.We also talked about what to do when you are being bullied we wrote these things down, they were stay with a group of friends ,ignore them ,say stop it and walk away and heaps more.

No comments:

Post a Comment