Friday, August 24, 2012


Custom Glitter Text

Me Nathan Cohen (New Zealand)

                                                                                           
 Storm Uru (New Zealand)
Today was a day full of near misses! In debating my team the opposing team got 7 points and the affirmative team got 9 points and the subject was "Cats should be kicked off Stewart island." Also today I was so close to beating Max in chess but he beat me so that means I've lost 56 times to him. And the exciting thing is tomorrow is my 10th Birthday YES! Also today we did Fibonacci numbers, here  is an example, 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,141 and so on. Fibonacci numbers is two numbers added together to get the next number, for example 0 +1 =1, 1+1=2 ,2+1 =3 and so on. And yesterday I was so lucky I got to hold and wear Nathan Cohen's Olympic Gold medal and the same with Storm Uru's bronze medal!!!!!! Now I'm off to do my environment project with Matt S!

No comments:

Post a Comment