Monday, March 25, 2013


Custom Glitter Text


As we left Enrich I wondered what pictures I might find of patterns. And as soon as we had stepped out of the building I saw Zillions of patterns "Man." I told myself this is going to be a long day.  First stop the libary. As I was walking down the road to the library we were stopping nearly every five steps because there where so many patterns. When we got to the library the amount of patterns was amazing. I had never realised that there where so many patterns. As we walked around I was snapping all the patterns I could see. This was awesome. Then just down the road was our next stop Wachner Place. One of the parents said "Hey look at" She was looking at something through her sun glasses that no-one else could see. I had a look and I though it was pretty cool so I put the camera up to her sun glasses and took a photo. Next stop Countdown. When we finally got to Countdown we had to put our cameras away because we weren't allowed to take photos inside the store. When that was done Max and I had taken at lest a hundred photos! Next stop, Enrich for a snack and to get our lunch boxes so that we could got to Queens Park for lunch. It was so cool there. We went to the Japanese garden, the cactus garden and the museum and now back here. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment