Monday, May 27, 2013

Checkmate.

"Check." I said to Blake. Blake moved Then I took his final piece and then "Stalemate." "Good game Blake." "You too Wilson." And then I had a game of chess with Jayden. It was a really intense first couple of seconds and then we got down to the final moves "Checkmate Jayden, Good game." "You too." That's how the start of my morning played out. After Chess it was time for student-led workshops. Again, I went with Max and this time we learnt how to add gravity when a player jumps. But sadly we only got half way through. We also learnt how to make the characters change direction when they hit the side. Oh well more for next week. As the day rolled on we moved into passion time. I got three more interviews and some of the music done done. The people I interviewed today were Blake, Jayden and Madison. And next I'm going to do teacher-led workshops. I'm doing the Enrich Newspaper with Nicola.

No comments:

Post a Comment