Friday, November 2, 2012


Custom Glitter Text

Today at Enrich we started with the Wilson game "2 orange 2 green 1 ball".  When there were 2 orange bean bags, 2 green bean bags and a ball. The aim of the game was to touch all the items in a special order and that order is green bean bag,orange bean bag,green bean bag and orange bean bag then a ball. It does not have to be that pattern, it can be different so it could be orange bean bag but then you would have to get a green bean bag or the other way around and you can't talk or touch the same bean bag twice.Then we went into passion time and I'm on my sixth page for my story already.Then after that I had a game of chess and Max challenged me and he bet me! Then after morning tea we moved into must dos and picks and I made my  garden area for a roof-top garden of an apartment building.Then my "Where in the world?" and now I'm off to do some more of my must dos and picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment